If I, being an application developer, have to spend a day as a tester, following are some of the activities I would do:
- Analyzing Test Cases: Examine test cases and make sure that the coverage is maximum in terms of including all test scenarios in relation with the use cases.
- Test Automation: Look for the areas which can be automated and suggest the same to my lead/manager.
- Digg a little deeper in the code to find bugs which are difficult to find in manual testing.
- Learn techniques in performance testing as I am very passionate about the same.
- Learn few tips and techniques in security testing, along with knowledge on popular tools and frameworks used for security testing.
- Watch code review comments and see if I could find some bugs.
- Watch static code analysis if available and see if I could find some bugs.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- When to use Deep Learning vs Machine Learning Models? - January 17, 2021
- Most Common Types of Machine Learning Problems - January 14, 2021
- Historical Dates & Timeline for Deep Learning - January 10, 2021