This page presents some of the great pages from the internet. The idea is to help you quickly learn the concepts using these pages.
Free Training Courses
- Machine learning
Free Books (e-books/PDF)
- Machine Learning
- The elements of statistical learning by Trevor Hastie
- Machine learning by Tom Mitchell
- Introduction to Statistical Learning with Applications in R: Authored by Gareth James, Daniela Witten, Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani
- Gaussian processes for machine learning: Authored by Carl Edward Rasmussen and Christopher K. I. Williams
- Understanding machine learning – From Theory to Algorithms: Authored by Shai Shalev-Shwartz and Shai Ben-David. The book introduces machine learning and the algorithmic paradigms.
- Introduction to machine learning: Authored by Nils J. Nilsson (Stanford University)
- Bayesian reasoning and machine learning: Authored by David Barber
- Introduction to machine learning: Authored by Alex Smola and S.V.N. Vishwanathan
- CodeSandbox: Playground to learn Angular, ReactJS, Vue, Svelte etc online