This is the first blog representing a series of posts on enabling you to learn Blockchain online. Such posts would also represent some interesting projects for you to learn the different aspects of Blockchain implementation. This post is aimed to represent some links in relation to learning Blockchain concepts vis-a-vis free online courses, training.
- (Learning) Center for Blockchain Research (CBR) by Stanford: The following are free textbook and Coursera course on Cryptography:
- (Case Study) Distributed Contracting Blockchain Network by Microsoft & EY: The diagram below demonstrates the following different aspects of blockchain:
- Permissioned blockchain registering entertainment, gaming industry content creator, distributors etc.
- One or more smart contracts used for coding terms and conditions
- Integration of Retail POS with Blockchain to record the royalty-related transaction
- Blockchain explorer access to content creator and distributors to access the royalty-related transactions details.
- Possible usage of smart contracts for releasing the payments to the content creators
- (Learning) Free IBM Course on Blockchain Technology for Indian Students: The course will be taught by Praveen Jayachandran, who is a blockchain and smart contracts researcher at IBM India, and Sandip Chakraborty, who is a professor at IIT Guwahati. The course layout can be found on this page. The following are covered in the course:
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Bitcoin Basics
- Distributed consensus
- Permissioned Blockchain
- Blockchain components and concepts
- Blockchain security
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Composer
- Blockchain use cases (Financial, Supply-chain management, Government)
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- MIT OCW Machine Learning Courses Information - December 18, 2018
- Machine Learning – Insurance Applications Use Cases - December 16, 2018
- AWS reInvent – Top 7 New Machine Learning Services - November 30, 2018