Blockchain application development is going mainstream, and hence, would be requiring professionals with different roles and responsibilities including Blockchain architect, Blockchain developer etc. You may want to check out different Blockchain job designations on this page.
The following is a list of points which can be made part of job description for Blockchain architect and related designations such as Blockchain platform architect, Blockchain solution architect, Blockchain lead architect etc.
- Demonstrate good understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Good understanding of different types of Blockchain such as public, private/permissioned, public permissioned etc.
- Good understanding of Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity)
- Good understanding of various different consensus algorithms used in Bitcoin Blockchain, Ethereum, Byzantine fault tolerant algorithms including Hyperledger Fabric PBFT algorithm etc.
- Good understanding of using cryptography material such as certificates for identity management in order to authenticate members, transactions etc.
- Ability to architect and design integration architecture for integrating applications with Blockchain and, also, participant organizations and their memeber nodes to Blockchain network.
- Experience with database architecture and design to create storage solution for managing distributed ledger and related data/state in files/database system.
- Create security architecture for managing security of Blockchain and related applications
- Create best practices/guidelines for blockchain teams
- Create performance metrics for measuring Blockchain performance
- Create risk /failure analysis and prepare risk mitigation plan
- Provide training/mentoring to technical staff in relation to Blockchain tools and frameworks, Blockchain concepts etc.
- Proficient with one or more programming languages such as Go, Java, NodeJS
- Remain updated with emerging trends in Blockchain
Further Reading / References
Did you find this article useful? Do you have any questions or suggestions about this article in relation to job description for Blockchain Architects? Leave a comment and ask your questions and I shall do my best to address your queries.
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Neural Network Architecture for Text-to-Speech Synthesis - July 29, 2019
- Reverse Image Search using Deep Learning (CNN) - July 27, 2019
- Why Data Scientists Must Learn Statistics? - July 27, 2019