Till few weeks back, it was only Java, PHP and Python programmers who had the necessary support from Google Glass Mirror APIs for development purpose. Now, there are two more additions to the programming languages using which one can develop using Google Glass Mirror API. They are:
- GO (App Engine SDK for GO)
- .NET (.NET framework 4.0 or higher, ASP .NET MVC 3 web framework or higher, A web server)
Quite a good move from Google to enhance the developer ecosystem and including large number of developer community.
Follow him on Twitter and Google+.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Top 5 Performance So-called Concerns of Meteor JS - February 25, 2017
- Top 9 Reasons to Choose Meteor JS for Mobile App - February 17, 2017
- 6 Key Elements of DevOps based Software Development - February 2, 2017